|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|10ml × 1||$44.83||$44.83||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|10ml × 2||$32.53||$65.07||$24.6||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|10ml × 3||$28.43||$85.3||$49.2||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
Astelin is used for treating allergy symptoms such as sneezing and itchy, runny nose. It is also used to treat symptoms of nasal passage inflammation such as runny nose, stuffy nose, and postnasal drip. Astelin is an antihistamine nasal spray. It works by blocking the action of histamine, which reduces allergy symptoms.
Use Astelin as directed by your doctor.
- Astelin is for the nose only. Do not get it in your eyes or mouth. If you get Astelin in your eyes, rinse with cool tap water at once.
- Prime the spray pump before the first use of a new bottle. Remove the blue dust cover over the tip of the bottle and the blue safety clip. To prime the pump, point the spray pump away from you and others. Spray rapidly and firmly several times until a fine mist appears (4 sprays or less).
- Gently blow your nose to clear your nostrils.
- Keep your head tilted downward. Place the spray tip Â¼ to Â½ inch into the nostril. Hold the bottle upright, allowing the spray tip to aim toward the back of the nose. Close the other nostril with one finger.
- Spray rapidly and firmly once and sniff gently at the same time. Repeat in the other nostril as directed.
- Breathe in gently. Do not tilt your head back after using Astelin. This will help you to avoid the bitter taste that may be caused by Astelin.
- After using Astelin, wipe the spray tip with a clean tissue or cloth. Keep the dust cover and safety clip on the bottle when it is not in use.
- If 3 or more days have passed since the last use of this bottle, reprime the pump with 2 sprays or until a fine mist appears.
- If the nozzle becomes clogged, do NOT clean it by using a pointed object. Remove the spray pump from the bottle. Soak it in warm water, squirting it several times while under water. Dry the spray pump completely. Attach the spray pump to the bottle and reprime.
- If you miss a dose of Astelin, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Astelin.
Store Astelin at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Protect from freezing. Store with the pump tightly closed. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not use Astelin after the expiration date on the bottle. Keep Astelin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Azelastine hydrochloride.
Do NOT use Astelin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Astelin.
Some medical conditions may interact with Astelin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
Some medicines may interact with Astelin.
Important safety information:
- Astelin may cause drowsiness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Astelin with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Astelin; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor.
- The medicine has an antihistamine in it. Before you start any new medicine, check the label to see if it has an antihistamine (eg, diphenhydramine) in it too. If it does or if you are not sure, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Astelin may cause harm if it is swallowed. If you may have taken it by mouth, contact your poison control center or emergency room right away.
- Astelin should be used with extreme caution in children younger than 5 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Astelin while you are pregnant. It is not known if Astelin is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Astelin, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Bitter taste; drowsiness; fatigue; headache; mild nasal bleeding, burning, discomfort, or stinging; sudden sneezing attack.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); repeated or persistent nosebleeds; severe nasal irritation.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.