|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|250mg × 30||$4.67||$140.03||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|250mg × 60||$3.35||$200.73||$79.33||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|250mg × 90||$2.9||$261.44||$158.65||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|250mg × 120||$2.68||$322.14||$237.98||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
Lamisil is used for treating fungal infections of the fingernails and toenails. Lamisil is an antifungal agent. It works by killing sensitive fungi.
Use Lamisil as directed by your doctor!
- Take Lamisil by mouth with or without food.
- Lamisil is usually taken for 6 to 12 weeks depending on your condition. Maximum benefits may not be seen for several months after discontinuing treatment; this includes the time period necessary for the outgrowth of healthy nail.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Lamisil for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you begin to see improvement before the end of your therapy.
- If you miss a dose of Lamisil, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Lamisil.
Store Lamisil below 77 degrees F (25 degrees C) in a tightly closed container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Lamisil out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Terbinafine hydrochloride.
Do NOT use Lamisil if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Lamisil
- you have severe kidney problems or a history of liver problems.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Lamisil. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of kidney problems, lupus, psoriasis, or alcohol abuse or dependence
- if you have a weakened immune system.
Some medicines may interact with Lamisil. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Cimetidine because it may increase the risk of Lamisil's side effects
- Rifampin because it may decrease Lamisil's effectiveness
- Antiarrhythmics (eg, flecainide, propafenone), beta-blockers (eg, metoprolol), monoamine oxidase type B (MAO-B) inhibitors (eg, selegiline), selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) (eg, fluoxetine), or tricyclic antidepressants (eg, amitriptyline) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Lamisil
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) because their effectiveness may be decreased or the risk of their side effects may be increased by Lamisil.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Lamisil may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Avoid large amounts of food or drink that have caffeine (eg, coffee, tea, cocoa, cola, chocolate) while you are taking Lamisil.
- Lab tests, such as liver function tests, may be performed while you use Lamisil. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Lamisil should be used with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not use Lamisil if you are pregnant. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. Lamisil is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Lamisil.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; headache; indigestion; taste changes.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); red, blistered, peeling, or swollen skin; symptoms of infection (eg, fever, chills, sore throat); symptoms of liver problems (eg, dark urine; loss of appetite; pale stools; stomach pain; unexplained, persistent nausea; unusual tiredness; vomiting; yellowing of the skin or eyes); unusual bruising or bleeding; vision changes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.