|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|30mg × 30||$1.3||$38.88||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|30mg × 60||$1.04||$62.49||$15.27||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|30mg × 90||$0.96||$86.1||$30.54||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|30mg × 120||$0.91||$109.71||$45.81||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|30mg × 180||$0.87||$156.93||$76.35||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|30mg × 270||$0.84||$227.77||$122.15||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|30mg × 360||$0.83||$298.6||$167.96||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
Procardia is used for treating certain kinds of angina (chest pain). Procardia is a calcium channel blocking agent. It works by interfering with the normal action of calcium in blood vessel constriction (relaxes the blood vessels) and heart muscle contraction (heart may beat with less force and pump out less blood) and nerve conduction in the heart (heart may beat more slowly and more regularly). Calcium channel blockers are used to dilate (widen) the arteries of the heart and other arteries (reduce angina chest pain and reduce elevated blood pressure), and stabilize the heart rhythm in conditions in which the heart is beating too fast or in an irregular rhythm (antiarrhythmic effects).
Use Procardia as directed by your doctor.
- Take Procardia by mouth with or without food.
- Do not eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you use Procardia.
- Swallow Procardia whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- If you miss a dose of Procardia, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Procardia.
Store Procardia at room temperature, between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Procardia out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Nifedipine.
Do NOT use Procardia if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Procardia.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Procardia. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have heart valve problems, heart failure, heart shock, heart disease, had a heart attack, swelling of the hands or feet, a slow heart rate, low blood pressure, or fluid in your lungs
- if you have recently had or will be having surgery, or if you have recently stopped taking a beta-blocker (eg, propranolol).
Some medicines may interact with Procardia. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, or rifampin because they may decrease Procardia's effectiveness
- Beta-blockers (eg, propranolol), cimetidine, cyclosporine, fluconazole, fluoxetine, imatinib, itraconazole, ketanserin, magnesium salts (eg, injectable magnesium sulfate), quinazolines (eg, metolazone), quinidine, or ranitidine because side effects, including very low blood pressure, may occur
- Beta-blockers (eg, propranolol), cyclosporine, digoxin, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), ketanserin, lithium, theophylline, vinca alkaloids (eg, vincristine) because the actions and side effects of these medicines may be increased
- Quinidine, theophylline, or vinca alkaloids (eg, vincristine) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Procardia.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Procardia may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Procardia may cause dizziness or lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Procardia with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Proper dental care is important while you are taking Procardia. Brush and floss your teeth and visit the dentist regularly.
- Use Procardia with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Procardia while you are pregnant. It is not known if Procardia is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Procardia, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation; dizziness; flushing; giddiness; headache; heat sensation; heartburn; lightheadedness; nausea; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); irregular pulse; shortness of breath; swelling of the feet or hands; tender, bleeding, or swollen gums.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.