|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|100mg × 60||$0.78||$46.89||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|100mg × 90||$0.65||$58.71||$11.62||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|100mg × 120||$0.59||$70.53||$23.25||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|100mg × 180||$0.52||$94.16||$46.49||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|100mg × 270||$0.48||$129.62||$81.36||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|100mg × 360||$0.46||$165.08||$116.23||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
Vermox is used to treat infections caused by worms such as whipworm, pinworm, roundworm, and hookworm. It is also used to treat infections caused by more than one of these worms at the same time. Vermox is an "antihelmintic," or anti-worm, medication. It prevents worms from growing or multiplying in your body.
Use Vermox as directed by your doctor.
- Take Vermox with a full glass of water.
- Vermox tablets may be swallowed, chewed, or crushed and mixed with food.
- Take all of the Vermox that has been prescribed for you even if you begin to feel better. Your symptoms may start to improve before the infection is completely treated.
- It may be up to 3 days after treatment before the worm is removed from your stomach and intestines. The amount of time it takes to cure the infection depends on how susceptible the worm is to Vermox, and how quickly your own digestive system is moving. If the infection has not been cured within 3 weeks, a second treatment may be necessary.
- Fasting, laxatives, and purging will not help cure this infection.
- Treatment of family members and other close contacts may be necessary. Pinworm is spread very easily to others in close contact with the infected person.
- To prevent reinfection, toilets must be disinfected daily, and clothing, linens, towels, and pajamas must be changed and washed daily.
- If you miss a dose of Vermox, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Vermox.
Store Vermox at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Vermox out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Mebendazole.
Do NOT use Vermox if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Vermox.
Some medical conditions may interact with Vermox. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have certain problems resulting from worm infection (eg, hydatid disease)
- if others in your home also have worm infection.
Some medicines may interact with Vermox. However, no specific interactions with Vermox are known at this time.
Important safety information:
- If your symptoms do not get better within 3 weeks, or if they get worse, check with your doctor.
- Do NOT take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Pinworm infection spreads easily to family members and close contacts. To prevent reinfection: Disinfect toilet and change and wash underwear, bed linens, towels, clothes, and pajamas daily. Do not shake clothes, towels, or bed linens before washing. Wash hands with soap often during the day, especially before eating and after using the toilet. Do not scratch the infected area or place your fingers in your mouth. Wear shoes.
- The entire household may need to be treated if one individual in the household has pinworms. Check with your doctor for more information.
- For several days after treatment with Vermox, clean the bedroom floor by vacuuming or damp mopping. Avoid dry sweeping because it may stir up dust.
- Lab tests, including complete blood cell counts and liver function, may be performed while you use Vermox. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Vermox should be used with extreme caution in children younger 2 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Vermox may cause harm to the fetus. Do not become pregnant while you are using it. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Vermox while you are pregnant. It is not known if Vermox is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Vermox, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; stomach pain.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; hoarseness; seizures; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.