|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|3mg × 30||$2.67||$80.17||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|3mg × 60||$2.06||$123.54||$36.81||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|3mg × 90||$1.85||$166.9||$73.62||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|3mg × 120||$1.75||$210.26||$110.43||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|3mg × 180||$1.65||$296.99||$184.05||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|3mg × 270||$1.58||$427.08||$294.49||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
Stromectol is used for treating infections caused by certain parasites. Stromectol is an anthelmintic. It works by killing sensitive parasites.
Use Stromectol as directed by your doctor.
- Take Stromectol by mouth on an empty stomach with water.
- Some patients who take Stromectol will need repeated follow-up and retreatment to make sure the infection is cleared up completely. Follow your doctor's instructions. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Stromectol is usually given as a single dose. If you forget to take Stromectol, take it as soon as your remember.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Stromectol.
Store Stromectol at room temperature, below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Stromectol out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Ivermectin.
Do NOT use Stromectol if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Stromectol.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Stromectol. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have any other parasite infection (eg, Loa loa infection) or you have recently traveled to areas where parasite infection is likely
- if you have asthma or a weakened immune system (eg, HIV infection).
Some medicines may interact with Stromectol. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Warfarin because the risk of its side effects may be increased by Stromectol.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Stromectol may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Stromectol may cause dizziness or drowsiness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Stromectol with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Stromectol may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Rarely, some patients taking Stromectol who have also had a certain other parasite infection (loiasis) have developed a serious and sometimes fatal brain problem. Tell your doctor if you have any other parasite infection. Tell your doctor if you have been in an area where Loa loa infection is likely (eg, West or Central Africa). Tell your doctor at once if you have symptoms such as unusual back pain, eye bleeding, shortness of breath, failure to control bladder or bowel, trouble walking or standing, mental changes (eg, confusion), unusual weakness, or seizures.
- Lab tests, including stool examinations, may be performed while you use Stromectol. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Stromectol should be used with extreme caution in children weighing less than 33 pounds (15 kilograms); safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not use Stromectol if you are pregnant. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. Stromectol is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Stromectol, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; dizziness; nausea.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); eye pain, swelling, or redness; fainting; fast heartbeat; fever; joint pain; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe dizziness or lightheadedness; swelling of the skin, arms, legs, ankles, or feet; tender or swollen lymph glands (eg, in the neck, groin, underarms); vision changes; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.