|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|500mg × 30||$7.22||$216.59||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|500mg × 60||$4.99||$299.25||$133.93||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|250mg × 30||$5.2||$155.87||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|250mg × 60||$4.09||$245.37||$66.37||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|250mg × 90||$3.72||$334.87||$132.74||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|250mg × 120||$3.54||$424.36||$199.12||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
Ceftin is used for treating bacterial infections (sinus, skin, lung, urinary tract, ear, and throat). It may also be used to treat Lyme disease and gonorrhea. Ceftin is a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by interfering with the formation of the bacteria's cell wall so that the wall ruptures, resulting in the death of the bacteria.
Use Ceftin as directed by your doctor.
- Take Ceftin by mouth with or without food.
- Swallow Ceftin whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- Ceftin works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Ceftin for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Ceftin, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose, and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Ceftin.
Store Ceftin at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Ceftin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Cefuroxime axetil.
Do NOT use Ceftin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Ceftin or to any other cephalosporin antibiotic (eg, cephalexin, cefprozil).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Tell your health care provider if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have diarrhea, a stomach or intestinal infection, or a blood clotting problem
- if you have had a severe allergic reaction (eg, severe rash, hives, difficulty breathing, dizziness) to a penicillin antibiotic (eg, amoxicillin) or other beta-lactam antibiotic (eg, imipenem).
Some medicines may interact with Ceftin. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Aminoglycosides (eg, gentamicin), cyclosporine, diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide), or other medicines affecting the kidney because side effects, such as kidney toxicity, may occur
- Hormonal contraceptives (eg, birth control pills) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Ceftin.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Ceftin may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur during treatment or within several months after treatment with Ceftin. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- The tablet and oral suspension forms of Ceftin are not equivalent. Do not substitute one for the other.
- Ceftin only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Be sure to use Ceftin for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Long-term or repeated use of Ceftin may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Diabetes patients - Ceftin may cause the results of some tests for urine glucose to be wrong. Ask your doctor before you change your diet or the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Hormonal birth control (eg, birth control pills) may not work as well while you are using Ceftin. To prevent pregnancy, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms).
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, and complete blood cell count, may be performed while you use Ceftin. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Ceftin should not be used in children younger 3 months; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Ceftin while you are pregnant. Ceftin is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Ceftin.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea/loose stools; nausea; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody stools; change in the amount of urine; dark urine; easy bruising or bleeding; fatigue; fever; seizures; severe diarrhea; stomach cramps/pain; vaginal irritation or discharge; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.