Cialis Professional 40mg
|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|40mg × 10||$6.74||$67.39||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|40mg × 20||$4.17||$83.47||$51.31||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|40mg × 30||$3.32||$99.56||$102.61||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|40mg × 60||$2.46||$147.81||$256.53||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|40mg × 90||$2.18||$196.06||$410.45||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|40mg × 120||$2.04||$244.31||$564.37||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|40mg × 180||$1.89||$340.8||$872.22||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|40mg × 360||$1.75||$630.3||$1795.74||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
Cialis Professional 20mg
|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|20mg × 20||$4.01||$80.28||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|20mg × 30||$3.1||$93.1||$27.31||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|20mg × 60||$2.19||$131.58||$109.26||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|20mg × 90||$1.89||$170.05||$191.2||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|20mg × 120||$1.74||$208.52||$273.14||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|20mg × 180||$1.59||$285.47||$437.03||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|20mg × 360||$1.43||$516.31||$928.69||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
Cialis Professional is used to treat erectile dysfunction. Cialis Professional is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This increases the body's ability to achieve and maintain an erection during sexual stimulation.
Take Cialis Professional exactly as your doctor prescribes.
- Cialis Professional should be taken no more than once a day about 20–30 minutes before sexual activity and the effect will last upto 36–48 hours. Your doctor will prescribe the dose that is right for you.
- During treatment you should avoid grapefruit juice. Taking Cialis Professional with grapefruit juice can increase your chances of experiencing undesirable side effects.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cialis Professional.
Cialis Professional can cause your blood pressure to drop suddenly to an unsafe level if it is taken with certain other medicines such as nitrates and alphaÂ–blockers, and recreational drugs that contain nitrates called "poppers". A sudden drop in your blood pressure could cause you to become dizzy, faint, or have a heart attack or stroke. Until you are certain how you are affected by Cialis Professional, use caution when driving or operating heavy machinery. Cialis Professional contains some lactose and should not be taken by patients who are lactose intolerant. Also, during treatment you should avoid grapefruit juice. Taking Cialis Professional with grapefruit juice can increase your chances of experiencing undesirable side effects. If you are taking medications with nitrates or nitric oxide, have uncontrolled blood pressure (high or low), or if you have a history of stroke or heart attack do not take Cialis Professional.
Store Cialis Professional at room temperature between 59 and 86 F (15 and 30 C). Keep Cialis Professional out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Tadalafil.
Do NOT use Cialis Professional if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Cialis Professional
- you have severe kidney problems and will be taking Cialis Professional daily
- you have severe liver problems or certain hereditary degenerative eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa)
- you have certain heart problems (eg, unstable angina, angina during sexual intercourse, uncontrolled irregular heartbeat), low blood pressure, or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- you have had a heart attack within the past 90 days or you have had severe heart failure or a stroke within the past 6 months
- you are taking a nitrate (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, sildenafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains tadalafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Cialis Professional. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, Peyronie disease, cavernosal fibrosis), blood cell problems (eg, sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss, optic neuropathy, macular degeneration) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, dialysis, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, aortic stenosis, angina), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat.
Some medicines may interact with Cialis Professional. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Cialis's side effects
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, phenytoin, or rifampin because they may decrease Cialis's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Cialis Professional may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Cialis Professional may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Cialis Professional with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Cialis Professional may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Do not drink large amounts of alcohol (eg, 5 drinks or more) while you take Cialis Professional. Doing so may increase your risk of dizziness, headache, fast heartbeat, and low blood pressure.
- Patients with heart problems who take Cialis Professional may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion; vision or speech changes; one-sided weakness; or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Cialis Professional may rarely cause a prolonged (eg, more than 4 hours) or painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Cialis Professional does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Cialis Professional will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Cialis Professional may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Rarely, an eye problem called nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) has been reported in patients who took Cialis Professional. This may lead to decreased vision or permanent loss of vision in some cases. If you notice a sudden decrease in vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes, contact your doctor right away.
- Sudden decreases in hearing and loss of hearing have been reported in some patients who have taken Cialis Professional. Sometimes they also noticed ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you notice a sudden decrease or loss of hearing, contact your doctor right away.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Cialis Professional without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Cialis Professional with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Cialis Professional is not recommended for use in children younger 18 years.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; mild back or muscle pain; stomach upset; stuffy or runny nose.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; prolonged, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe or persistent back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.