|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|1000mg × 30||$2.98||$89.39||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|1000mg × 60||$2.26||$135.47||$43.31||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|1000mg × 90||$2.02||$181.54||$86.63||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|1000mg × 120||$1.9||$227.62||$129.94||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|1000mg × 180||$1.78||$319.77||$216.57||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
Carafate is indicated in:
- Short-term treatment (up to 8 weeks) of active duodenal ulcer. While healing with sucralfate may occur during the first week or two, treatment should be continued for 4 to 8 weeks unless healing has been demonstrated by x-ray or endoscopic examination.
- Maintenance therapy for duodenal ulcer patients at reduced dosage after healing of acute ulcers.
Carafate is a gastric protective. It works by forming a protective layer on the ulcer to serve as a barrier against acid, bile salts, and enzymes in the stomach.
Use Carafate as directed by your doctor.
- Take Carafate by mouth on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after eating.
- Do not take an antacid for at least 30 minutes before or after taking Carafate.
- It may take 4 to 8 weeks for complete healing of your ulcer. Continue taking Carafate for the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- Do not take Carafate at the same time as other medicines. Take Carafate at least 2 hours after other medicines. If you are not sure about the best time to take Carafate, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you miss a dose of Carafate, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Carafate.
Store Carafate at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Carafate out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Sucralfate.
Do NOT use Carafate if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Carafate.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Carafate. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have kidney problems or are on dialysis, or have blockage of the intestines or difficulty swallowing.
Some medicines may interact with Carafate. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Citrate salts or medicines that contain aluminum, specifically in patients with kidney disease, because side effects from aluminum buildup may occur.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Carafate may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Carafate may cause dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Take Carafate with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Carafate has aluminum in it. Before you start any new medicine, check the label to see if it has aluminum in it too. If it does or if you are not sure, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Carafate should be used with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of taking Carafate while you are pregnant. It is not known if Carafate is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you take Carafate, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation; dizziness; feeling of a whirling motion.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue).
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.