|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|150mg × 30||$1.64||$49.07||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|150mg × 60||$1.23||$73.68||$24.46||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|150mg × 90||$1.09||$98.29||$48.92||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|150mg × 120||$1.02||$122.9||$73.38||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|150mg × 180||$0.96||$172.12||$122.3||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|150mg × 270||$0.91||$245.95||$195.68||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|150mg × 360||$0.89||$319.78||$269.06||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
Roxithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic. Roxithromycin is very similar in composition, chemical structure (semi-synthetic) and mechanism of action to erythromycin, azithromycin, or clarithromycin. Antibiotics such as Roxithromycin can often be prescribed for several different infections, including some STDs, upper and lower respiratory tract infections and asthma, gum infections like gingivitis, and bacterial infections associated with stomach and intestinal ulcers. Roxithromycin is absorbed well into the gastro-intestinal tract, with few side effects, and actively responds to the presence of cryptosporidium, pneumocystis carinii (PCP), toxoplasma gondii, and Mycobacterium Avium (MAC).
Use Roxithromycin as directed by your doctor.
- Take Roxithromycin by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Roxithromycin for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Roxithromycin, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Roxithromycin.
Store Roxithromycin at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Roxithromycin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Roxithromycin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Roxithromycin.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Roxithromycin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
Ask your health care provider if Roxithromycin may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Be sure to use Roxithromycin for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Roxithromycin only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections.
- Long-term or repeated use of Roxithromycin may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Use Roxithromycin with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to the effects of Roxithromycin.
- Use Roxithromycin with extreme caution in children younger 10 years who have diarrhea or an infection of the stomach or bowel.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Roxithromycin while you are pregnant. Roxithromycin is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Roxithromycin, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Nausea, vomiting, indigestion, cramps.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody diarrhea; dark urine; decreased urination; fever, chills, or sore throat; joint pain; red, swollen, or blistered skin; seizures; severe diarrhea; stomach pain or cramps; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness; vaginal itching, odor, or discharge; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.