|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|500mg × 60||$0.8||$47.8||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|500mg × 90||$0.68||$61.04||$10.65||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|500mg × 120||$0.62||$74.29||$21.3||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|500mg × 180||$0.56||$100.79||$42.61||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|500mg × 270||$0.52||$140.53||$74.57||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|500mg × 360||$0.5||$180.27||$106.52||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
Robaxin is indicated as an adjunct to rest, physical therapy, and other measures for the relief of discomfort associated with acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions. It works by blocking nerve impulses (or pain sensations) that are sent to your brain.
Take Robaxin exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not take it in larger amounts or for longer than recommended.
- Take Robaxin with a full glass of water.
- Robaxin can be taken with or without food.
- If you miss a dose of Robaxin, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Six grams a day are recommended for the first 48 to 72 hours of treatment. (For severe conditions 8 grams a day may be administered). Thereafter, the dosage can usually be reduced to approximately 4 grams a day.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Robaxin.
Store Robaxin at controlled room temperature, between 20°C and 25°C (68°F and 77°F). Dispense in tight container. Keep Robaxin out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Methocarbamol.
Do NOT use Robaxin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Robaxin
- you are also taking sodium oxybate (GHB)
- you have kidney disease.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Robaxin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you are allergic to latex
- if you have myasthenia gravis (severe muscle weakness), liver problems, or a history of seizures.
Some medicines may interact with Robaxin. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anticholinesterases (eg, neostigmine) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Robaxin
- Sodium oxybate (GHB) because the risk of its side effects may be increased by Robaxin.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Robaxin may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Robaxin may cause drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Robaxin with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Robaxin; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Robaxin should not be given for more than 3 days in a row except for the treatment of tetanus.
- Use Robaxin with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Robaxin should be used with extreme caution in children younger than 12 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Robaxin while you are pregnant. It is not known if Robaxin is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Robaxin, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Blurred vision; confusion; dizziness; double vision; drowsiness; fainting; fever; flushing; headache; indigestion; lightheadedness; metallic taste in mouth; mild muscle incoordination; nasal stuffiness; nausea; "pink eye;" rapid eye movement; sleeplessness; swelling; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); memory loss; seizures; slow heartbeat; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.