|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|300mg × 60||$0.93||$55.55||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|300mg × 90||$0.75||$67.41||$15.92||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|300mg × 120||$0.66||$79.26||$31.84||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|300mg × 180||$0.57||$102.97||$63.68||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|300mg × 270||$0.51||$138.54||$111.43||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|300mg × 360||$0.48||$174.11||$159.19||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|100mg × 90||$0.57||$51.67||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|100mg × 180||$0.44||$79.49||$23.86||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|100mg × 270||$0.4||$107.31||$47.72||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|100mg × 360||$0.38||$135.12||$71.57||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
Zyloprim is used for treating gout. It is used to treat high uric acid levels in the blood or urine caused by certain types of cancer chemotherapy. It is also used to treat certain patients with calcium oxalate kidney stones and high amounts of uric acid in the urine. Zyloprim is a xanthine oxidase inhibitor. It works by lowering the body's production of uric acid.
Use Zyloprim as directed by your doctor.
- Take Zyloprim by mouth after meals to decrease stomach upset.
- Drinking extra fluids while you are taking Zyloprim is recommended. Check with your doctor for instructions.
- Continue to take Zyloprim even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Zyloprim, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Zyloprim.
Store Zyloprim at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Zyloprim out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Allopurinol.
Do NOT use Zyloprim if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Zyloprim.
Some medical conditions may interact with Zyloprim. Tell your doctor if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have kidney or liver disease, heart problems (eg, congestive heart failure ), bone marrow problems, high blood pressure, or diabetes.
Some medicines may interact with Zyloprim. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Amoxicillin or ampicillin because the risk of developing a skin rash may be increased
- Chlorpropamide because the risk of low blood sugar may be increased
- Dicumarol or oral anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) because the risk of bleeding may be increased by Zyloprim
- Thiazide diuretics (eg, hydrochlorothiazide) or uricosurics (eg, probenecid) because they may increase the risk of Zyloprim's side effects
- Cyclosporine or thiopurines (eg, azathioprine, mercaptopurine) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Zyloprim.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Zyloprim may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Zyloprim may cause drowsiness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Zyloprim with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- You may experience an increase in gout attacks for several months after you begin taking Zyloprim. Your doctor may give you another medicine (colchicine) to help decrease these gout attacks. Contact your doctor if you experience frequent or severe gout attacks.
- It may take 2 to 6 weeks to receive the full benefit of Zyloprim.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Zyloprim is not useful for relieving an acute gout attack.
- Follow the diet and exercise program given to you by your health care provider.
- Lab tests, including uric acid levels and kidney and liver function, may be performed while you use Zyloprim. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Zyloprim while you are pregnant. Zyloprim is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Zyloprim, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blood in urine or painful urination; dark urine; fever, chills, or sore throat; irritation of the eyes; joint pain; loss of appetite; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; stomach pain; unexplained weight loss; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual muscle pain or weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.