|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|15mg × 60||$0.96||$57.37||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|15mg × 90||$0.76||$68.28||$17.78||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|15mg × 120||$0.66||$79.19||$35.56||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|15mg × 180||$0.56||$101||$71.12||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|15mg × 270||$0.5||$133.73||$124.46||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|15mg × 360||$0.46||$166.45||$177.79||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|7.5mg × 60||$0.74||$44.51||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|7.5mg × 90||$0.58||$52.46||$14.31||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|7.5mg × 120||$0.5||$60.41||$28.61||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|7.5mg × 180||$0.42||$76.31||$57.22||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|7.5mg × 240||$0.38||$92.2||$85.84||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|7.5mg × 360||$0.34||$124||$143.06||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
Mobic is used for treating rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and juvenile arthritis. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor. Mobic is an NSAID. NSAIDs treat the symptoms of pain and inflammation. They do not treat the disease that causes those symptoms.
Use Mobic as directed by your doctor! Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Mobic by mouth. It may be taken with food if it upsets your stomach. Taking it with food may not lower the risk of stomach or bowel problems (eg, bleeding, ulcers). Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if you have persistent stomach upset.
- Take Mobic with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL) as directed by your doctor.
- If you take cholestyramine, ask your doctor or pharmacist how to take it with Mobic .
- If you miss a dose of Mobic , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Mobic .
Store Mobic at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Mobic out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Meloxicam.
Do NOT use Mobic if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Mobic
- you have had a severe allergic reaction (eg, severe rash, hives, trouble breathing, growths in the nose, dizziness) to aspirin or a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) (eg, ibuprofen, celecoxib)
- you have recently had or will be having bypass heart surgery
- you have a peptic ulcer
- you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Mobic . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of kidney or liver disease, diabetes, stomach or bowel problems (eg, bleeding, perforation, ulcers), or H. pylori infection
- if you have a history of swelling or fluid buildup, asthma, growths in the nose (nasal polyps), or mouth inflammation
- if you have high blood pressure, blood disorders, bleeding or clotting problems, heart problems (eg, heart failure), or blood vessel disease, or if you are at risk for any of these diseases
- if you have poor health, dehydration or low fluid volume, or low blood sodium levels, you drink alcohol, or you have a history of alcohol abuse
Some medicines may interact with Mobic. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), aspirin, corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), heparin, or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) (eg, fluoxetine) because the risk of stomach bleeding may be increased
- Probenecid because it may increase the risk of Mobic 's side effects
- Cholestyramine because it may decrease Mobic 's effectiveness
- Cyclosporine, lithium, methotrexate, quinolones (eg, ciprofloxacin), or sulfonylureas (eg, glipizide) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Mobic
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors (eg, enalapril), angiotensin receptor blockers (eg, losartan), or diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Mobic and the risk of kidney problems may be increased
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Mobic may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Mobic may cause dizziness. This effect may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Mobic with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Serious stomach ulcers or bleeding can occur with the use of Mobic . Taking it in high doses or for a long time, smoking, or drinking alcohol increases the risk of these side effects. Taking Mobic with food will NOT reduce the risk of these effects. Contact your doctor or emergency room at once if you develop severe stomach or back pain; black, tarry stools; vomit that looks like blood or coffee grounds; or unusual weight gain or swelling.
- Do NOT take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Mobic is an NSAID. Before you start any new medicine, check the label to see if it has an NSAID (eg, ibuprofen) in it too. If it does or if you are not sure, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not take aspirin while you are using Mobic unless your doctor tells you to.
- Lab tests, including kidney function, complete blood cell counts, and blood pressure, may be performed while you use Mobic . These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Mobic with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially stomach bleeding and kidney problems.
- Caution is advised when using Mobic in children; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially diarrhea, fever, headache, stomach pain, and vomiting.
- Mobic should be used with extreme caution in children younger 2 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been determined.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Mobic may cause harm to the fetus. Do not use it during the last 3 months of pregnancy. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Mobic while you are pregnant. It is not known if Mobic is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Mobic .
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; gas; headache; heartburn; nausea; stomach upset; trouble sleeping.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; trouble breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody or black, tarry stools; change in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; depression; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; mental or mood changes; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe headache or dizziness; severe or persistent stomach pain or nausea; severe vomiting; shortness of breath; sudden or unexplained weight gain; swelling of hands, legs, or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual joint or muscle pain; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision or speech changes; vomit that looks like coffee grounds; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.