|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Bonus||Köp|
|400mg × 60||$1.02||$61.02||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|400mg × 90||$0.86||$77.37||$14.17||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|400mg × 120||$0.78||$93.71||$28.34||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|400mg × 180||$0.7||$126.39||$56.67||+ Cialis||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|400mg × 270||$0.65||$175.42||$99.18||+ Levitra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|400mg × 360||$0.62||$224.45||$141.68||+ Viagra||Lägg till i kundvagn|
Trental is used for treating intermittent claudication (pain, cramping, numbness, or weakness in the foot, hip, thigh, or buttocks) in certain patients. Trental is a xanthine derivative blood flow enhancer. It works by thinning the blood and improving red blood cell flexibility, causing the blood to flow more freely through the veins.
Use Trental as directed by your doctor.
- Take Trental by mouth with food or milk.
- Swallow whole. Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing.
- If you miss a dose of Trental, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Trental.
Store Trental at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Trental out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Pentoxifylline.
Do NOT use Trental if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Trental or to methylxanthines (eg, theophylline, caffeine, theobromine)
- you have had recent bleeding in the brain or eye.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Trental. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have ulcers, blood vessel problems, high blood pressure, kidney problems, or a history of bleeding in the eye
- if you have recently had surgery.
Some medicines may interact with Trental. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) or theophyllines because the risk of side effects, such as bleeding or toxic effects, may be increased.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Trental may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Trental may cause dizziness or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Trental with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Trental before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- It may take 2 to 4 weeks to notice improvement in your condition, and up to 8 weeks for maximum relief.
- Use Trental with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Trental while you are pregnant. Trental is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Trental.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Belching; bloating; blurred vision; diarrhea; dizziness; flushing; gas; headache; indigestion; nausea; stomach discomfort.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; irregular heartbeat; vomiting.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.