|Paket||Per Tabletter||Pris||Du Sparar||Köp|
|60caps × 1||$45.46||$45.46||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|60caps × 2||$39.09||$78.18||$12.75||Lägg till i kundvagn|
|60caps × 3||$36.96||$110.89||$25.51||Lägg till i kundvagn|
Lipothin is one of the most powerful diet aids. Lipothin increases your heart rate, suppresses your appetite, and greatly accelerates burning of fat. It works very differently in the way it attacks fat cells. The increased thermogenesis generated by Lipothin will melt away stubborn fat deposits and convert them into pure energy.
Use Lipothin as directed by your doctor.
- Take Lipothin capsule 15 minutes before meals. Do not take more than 6 capsules daily.
- Drink at least 6 glasses of water daily between meals.
- If you miss a dose of Lipothin, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Lipothin.
Store Lipothin at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Lipothin out of the reach of children.
Ingredients: Magnesium, Chromium, Selenium, Betaine, Choline Bibartrate,Inositol,L-Methionine,Siberian Ginseng,Guarana Seed,L-Carnitine,Ginger Root,Gotu Kola,Damiana Leaf,Nettle Leaf, Sarsaparilla Root and peppermint leaf.
Lipothin contains only all-natural ingredients and is completely drug-free. It would be rare for a person to experience a medicinal conflict while taking Lipothin. However, it is always a good idea to consult a health care provider when embarking on any new weight loss program, especially if you are currently taking, or plan to take, prescription medications.
Do NOT use Lipothin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Lipothin.
Some medical conditions may interact with Lipothin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have an eating disorder (eg, anorexia, bulimia)
- if you have a history of gallbladder, liver, pancreas, or thyroid problems; diabetes; or kidney stones
- if you take cold medications or any of the class of drugs known as MAO inhibitors.
Important safety information:
- Do not take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor. Taking more than the recommended dose may not help you lose more weight. It may increase your risk of side effects.
- Proper diet and exercise are important in order to lose weight and keep it off. Follow the diet and exercise program given to you by your health care provider.
- Lipothin should not be used in children younger 18 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not take Lipothin if you are pregnant. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. It is not known if Lipothin is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Lipothin.
There are no known harmful side effects when taken as directed.